Arrival, meeting at the airport, transfer to hotel, accommodation.
Day 2 10:00
Excursion to Lake Sevan, Dilijan, medieval monastery complex Goshavank (XII-XIII), Hagharcin Monastery (XI-XIII)
Day 3 9:00
Excursion to Noravank (XIII-XIV), Tatev (IX-X), which is famous not only for it’s monastery,gorgeous nature, but also for the longest reversible aerial tramway in the world “Wings Of Tatev”, visit to Karahunj-an ancient megalith complex ( Supposedly was built in the third millennial BC, also known as “The Armenian Stonehenge”.
Day 4 10:00
Excursion to Etchmiadzin (St. Hripsime Church/ VII century, St. Gayane, Etchmiadzin Cathedral/ 303-484).
All the abovementioned sites are in UNESCO World Heritage list.
Day 5 10:00
Excursion to the only remaining pagan temple in Armenia Garni (I century AD), Geghard (Cave) Monastery complex (IV century), participation in lavash baking process in tandoor.
Day 6 10:00
Tour in Yerevan, visit to Erebuni museum, shopping at the local market, visit to Matenadaran, Cicernakaberd, shopping at Dalma Garden Mall.
Day 7 10:00
Transfer to airport, departure.
The tour cost involves
- Hotel or apartment accommodation (by wish)
- Four breakfasts at the hotel
- Transportation expenses during excursions and transfers.
- Services of English-speaking professional guide.
- Cookies and soft drinks during excursions.
- Ticket expenses while attending cultural-historical centers.
- The amount is not refundable for unused parts of the programme.
- You can stay either in a hotel or in a cozy apartment in Yerevan city center. In that case the cost of the package will be lower. So it is necessary to discuss the details with us.
- Also the cost of the programme is to be discussed if you seize additional services.