NEW YEAR IN ARMENIA 2018 – 719$
7 Days – 31.12-06.01
Day 1 – December 31
- Transfer to the hotel after arrival from the airport
- City tour around Yerevan with the most famous attractions. Yerevan will celebrate its 2800 anniversary in 2018, so it’s older than 29 years of eternal Rome.
- Visit to Christmas Market in the Northern Avenue
- Dinner and a New Year show in restaurant.
Days 2 – January 1
- Free day
Day 3 – January 2
- Lake Sevan, Sevanavank Monastery which is located on the hilltop of Sevan peninsula
- Free time to feel the unique atmosphere of Lake Sevan which is above 2000 meters of sea level and it’s one of the biggest freshwater lakes in the world.
- Next destination is the ski resort Tsakhkadzor
- Kecharis Monastery is located in Tsakhkadzor and was built in the 13th century
- In Tsakhkadzor there is an opportunity to ski or do any other available winter sports
Day 4 – January 3
- The first destination is the canyon of River Azat
- Then we are visiting the cave monastery Geghard of the 13th century. It is included into the UNESCO World Heritage List
- The excursion continues to the Garni temple – the only remaining example of the Hellenistic style in Armenia. There are ruins of Royal Baths near the temple.
- Dinner in the traditional restaurant where you’ll try the best dishes of Armenian cuisine.
- Yeraz Winter Park. During the Christmas the park turns into a real winter fairy tale.
Day 5 – January 4
- Khor Virap is the monastery complex located at the foot of Biblical Mount Ararat. It’s the best place to admire Ararat and shoot the most beautiful photos.
- Noravank will be the second stop of the 5th day.
- Areni will be the next destination of the trip. It’s famous for its wine industry. The wine degustation is included in the program.
Day 6 – January 5
- The first destination of 6th day is the Zvartnots Temple, more precisely it’s ruins. The temple was built in the 7-th century.
- Echmiadzin – the religious center of Armenia and of Armenians of all around the world. Here are the Cathedral, the mother church of the Armenia and one of the first in the whole Christian world, Saint Gayane and Saint Hripsime churches.
- Today you’ll take part in the main Christmas service of Armenia.
- Traditional Armenian Christmas dinner and a master class of cooking tolma.
Day 7 – January 6
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport
The price includes:
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation in 3*
- Meals: 5 breakfasts
- All transfers in air conditioned vehicle
- New Year’s Eve dinner
- Wine tasting in Areni wine factory
- Professional English speaking guide service
- Tolma preparing master class
- All entrance fees
- 24 hour office supportThe price doesn’t include:
The price doesn’t include:
- Medical insurance